The role of the CTC/CSU Alumni Association Alumni Councils is to engage alumni in the further promotion of Chicago State University and CTC/CSU Alumni Association. The ultimate role of the Alumni Councils is to carry out the mission and strategic plan of the CTC/CSU Alumni Association in concert with the strategic goals of the university and colleges, which include learning, scholarship, and engagement.
Council members are asked to:
- Actively work with fellow council members to increase the visibility and vitality of Chicago State University.
- Work with fellow alumni members in the effort to solicit annual alumni memberships, donations, sponsorships and other funds.
- Serve in the recruiting and retaining CSU students through several volunteer efforts.
CTC/CSU Alumni Association in partnership with Chicago State University and its five colleges are actively recruiting new members to the following Alumni Councils:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Pharmacy
To join an Alumni Council, please call the Office of Alumni Affairs at 773.995.2050.