The TDC will help you prepare for the:
- Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP)
- Content Area Tests
- Assessment of Professional Teaching (APT)
- Educative Teacher Performance Assessment (EDTPA local assessment until Sept. 2015)
Please call 773-995-2215 to schedule a date and time.
No, not for CSU students and alumni. Non CSU students pay $175 dollars for one subject
matter for 6 months, or $300 dollars for all areas of study.
- Once students have taken Mock Tests, they will be given codes for My Skills Tutor
(required for ED 1500 students) and Longsdale practice websites.
- Go to all of your classes and study regularly.
- Specific subject matter workshops are given; just call and sign up.
- Meet with your advisor and take a course if needed.
- You can also take mock tests with us. Set up an appointment.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment with Ms. Montgomery in ED 208 or call 773.995-.598.
You will want to visit or call Mr. Keith Hooker for work study opportunities. 773.995.4520
Yes, we provide workshops, tutoring for writing and one on one review of papers.