The TDC will help you prepare for the:
- Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP)
- Content Area Tests
- Assessment of Professional Teaching (APT)
Please call 773-995-2215 to schedule a date and time.
No, not for CSU students and alumni. Non CSU students pay $175 dollars for one subject matter for 6 months, or $300 dollars for all areas of study.
- Once students have taken Practice Tests, they will be given codes for My Skills Tutor (required for ED 1500 students) and Longsdale practice websites.
- Go to all of your classes and study regularly.
- Specific subject matter workshops are given; just call and sign up.
- Meet with an advisor and take a course if needed.
- You can also take practice tests with us. Schedule an appointment.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment with Ms. Montgomery in ED 208 or call 773.995.2598
You will want to visit or call Mr. Keith Hooker for work study opportunities. 773.995.4520
Yes, we provide workshops, tutoring for writing and one-on-one review of papers