The College of Education's Office of Community Outreach helps to recruit academically qualified students of diverse backgrounds to prepare them for careers in education. The Office of Community Outreach will help expand partnerships with K-12 schools, educational agencies and other educational institutions and corporations that support the College’s mission to prepare high quality teachers and education professionals.
- Market the benefits of a College of Education degree locally and nationally
- Promote programs offered by the College of Education
- Recruit qualified students whose goals are to be education professionals
- Create and implement strategies that lead to successful enrollment and retention in the College of Education
- Publish materials that promote the College’s vision, mission and goals