The matriculation process begins after a student receives notification of his/her acceptance. The student must return his/her signed matriculation agreement. The student must also:
- Submit a non-refundable deposit totaling $500 by the dates designated in the matriculation agreement. The entire $500 is applied toward the student’s first semester’s tuition if applicant enrolls;
- Submit an official copy of all college transcript(s) verifying that the student has satisfactorily completed all prerequisite course requirements for admission;
- Complete a medical file that includes proof of immunization against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis. Proof of immunity must be provided for measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, and hepatitis B. Evidence of a recent (within three months) negative tuberculin test is also required;
- Submit proof of medical insurance coverage or enroll in plan offered by CSU. Non-U.S. citizens/nonpermanent residents must provide documentation prior to enrollment verifying that sufficient funds have been deposited in a U.S. bank to cover all expenses while attending CSU–COP;
- Successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen;
- Be eligible for licensure as a pharmacy technician in the State of Illinois; and
- Submit additional documents as requested by the Office of the Dean.
If a student either fails to satisfy the above matriculation requirements or omits/falsifies information required on official admissions documents, the student automatically forfeits his/her seat at CSU–COP.