Congratulations, soon-to-be graduates! As you count down the days to commencement, please take time to make sure you have taken care of your graduation business so you can relax and focus on completing your courses successfully and preparing for your upcoming commencement.
You are required to attend Commencement Countdown on one of the dates being offered if you plan to participate in the Commencement Ceremony. During Commencement Countdown you are able to close out your CSU financial accounts, pick up your ceremony tickets, lineup card, and the cap and gown that you purchased online. This is also your opportunity to sit for your official graduation photo, order class ring and announcements.
If you did not order your regalia online you will need to purchase regalia from the CSU Bookstore. The bookstore regalia cost is higher so we strongly recommend that you take advantage of the online ordering option as long as it is available.
Countdown will be held in the Cordell Reed Student Union Building:
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10 am 5 pm
- Thursday, April 23, 2015 Noon 7 pm
- Saturday, April 25, 2015 10 am 4 pm
The spring 2015 Commencement Countdown event provides graduating students with all materials and information required to participate in the commencement ceremony
You must attend Commencement Countdown and pay the participation fee in order to pick up pre-ordered caps and gowns, and obtain your graduation ceremony packet, including lineup cards, tickets and other important materials.
- Receive your commencement information packet including ceremony tickets and lineup card
- Pick up your cap and gown
- Close your University financial account
- Receive your complimentary alumni membership
- Order personalized announcements, class rings, degree frames, etc.
- Sit for graduation portraits
- Shop for CSU memorabilia from Follett's Bookstore
- Place an advance order for DVD or video of commencement ceremony
- Express your disability-related needs for commencement day
- Enter a raffle to win exciting prizes, including class rings, degree frames, personalized commencement announcements, cap and gown portraits and much, much more!