Congratulations, soon-to-be graduates! As you count down the days to commencement,
please take time to make sure you have taken care of your graduation business so you
can relax and focus on completing your courses successfully and preparing for commencement
As a graduate, you are required to attend Commencement Countdown on one of the dates
being offered, even if you have placed your order for regalia online.
Countdown is your only opportunity to pick up commencement regalia and tickets. Herff
Jones Inc. (the company that provides approved regalia) will be on-site to service
you during Countdown. Please note that the commencement chairperson does not have
the ability or resources to provide you with caps, gowns, etc.
Countdown will be held in the Cordell Reed Student Union Building in rooms A, B, and
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10 am 5 pm
- Thursday, April 24, 2014 Noon 7 pm
- Saturday, April 26, 2014 10 am 4 pm
The spring 2014 Commencement Countdown event provides graduating students with all
materials and information required to participate in the commencement ceremony
You must attend Commencement Countdown in order to pick up pre-ordered caps and gowns,
and obtain your graduation ceremony packet, including lineup cards, tickets and other
During spring 2014 Commencement Countdown, you will be able to:
- Receive your commencement information packet
- Pick up your cap and gown that was ordered online
- Receive your complimentary alumni membership
- Order personalized announcements, class rings, degree frames, etc.
- Sit for cap-and-gown graduation portraits
- Shop for CSU memorabilia from Follett's Bookstore
- Place an advance order for DVD or video of commencement ceremony
- Express your disability-related needs for commencement day
- Enter a raffle to win exciting prizes, including class rings, degree frames, personalized
commencement announcements, cap and gown portraits and much, much more!