The mission of the Office of Process Improvement and Compliance is to assist the Office of Enrollment Management in achieving their operational and strategic goals while maintaining compliance with all associated laws and/or regulations.
The Office of Process Improvement and Compliance accomplishes this goal by identifying departmental compliance risks; performing internal monitoring of compliance; reviewing audit findings; developing departmental policies and procedures; and fostering the values of knowledge, honesty, integrity, respect and professionalism in line with the University’s Strategic Goal 6: Shared Accountability and Image."
The goals of the Office of Compliance & Process Improvement and are:
- To provide a positive compliance experience
- To develop and maintain clear lines of communication with key personnel throughout the organization
- To provide compliance educational opportunities to meet the demands of the Office of Enrollment Management
- To create and provide quality resources that will optimize compliance activity within the Office of Enrollment Management
- To elevate awareness and increase participation regarding compliance issues throughout the Office of Enrollment Management
- To ensure compliance in all the Office of Enrollment Management's agency reporting requirements and daily business operations