Welcome to the Chicago State University Bursar web page. The primary responsibility
of the Bursar Office is to manage student account receivables which include billing,
payments, collections, and Cashiering functions. View the About Us page to learn more
about our offices.
The Bursar/Cashier team will provide the highest level of customer service, and promises
- Greet you with a Smile.
- Be respectful and courteous at all times.
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate answers and information.
- Go the extra mile to ensure a positive customer service experience for you.
Our offices are open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00
p.m. and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. If you have any questions or concerns,
please contact us!
- Financial Aid Memo
- Initial monetary down payment
(Full-Time Student: $644.00; Part-Time Student: $423.00)
- TMS installment plan for remaining account balance
- Bursar Office Third Party Authorization Memo
Take advantage of these convenient services anytime during normal business hours.
For more information, call the Cashier's Office at 773-995-2029.
- CTA Monthly and Weekly Passes
- Parking Stickers
- Notary Service
- Payment/Graduation Application
- Payment/Cap and Gown
- Vending Machine Service
Office of the Bursar and Cashier
Cook Administration Building - Room 212
9501 South King Drive
Chicago, IL 60628-1528
*Bursar Tel: (773) 995-2470
**Cashier Tel: (773) 995-2029
Questions, comments, suggestions?
Contact us: email@example.com