All payments can be made to the Cashier Office located at Cook Bldg Room 211 or online by visiting Tuition Management System and selecting “Make a One-Time Payment.”
To pay your bill at the Cashier's Office, the University accepts cash, checks and credit card payments
- Cash payments – In person only
- Credit Card payments (American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover Card)Check payments
- Telephone at 773-995-2029 Or pay online by visiting afford.com and selecting "Make a One-Time Payment."
- We accept money orders, cashier’s checks, certified checks, personal checks and traveler’s checks. ECAP also provides electronic check approval that takes funds from your checking account within 48 hours of the time the check is written to CSU.
Students who have presented two NSF(not sufficient funds) checks to the University, even though restitution has been made, will be required to pay for their registration with cash, money orders, certified checks, traveler’s checks, American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card. Business checks will not be accepted.
Policy on Returned Checks
- All checks are processed through Telecheck.
- Any returned check will incur a $40 Chicago State University return check fee and a $25 fee payable to Telecheck, for a total of $65.
- If you reimburse Chicago State University directly for any check, you are still responsible for the $25 fee assessed by Telecheck, and you may be charged an additional $25 delinquent payment fee by Chicago State University.
Notice of NSF will be mailed to the student. It is the responsibility of the student to maintain a current address on file with the University. Address update can be made through Cougar Connect
Payments may be made at the Cashier window in the Cook Administration Building room 211 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday with extended hours until 7:00 pm on Thursday.