Change of Address

Students can change their Permanent Address (PR) or Mailing Address (MA) on CSU X-PRESS.  Other address types must be changed by office personnel (see below).

Log In to CSU X-PRESS with your User ID and PAC.
Click on Personal Information.
Click on Update Address(es) and Phone(s). 
If your Permanent and Mailing Addresses are the same, you only need to update one of the addresses and you may then inactivate the other one.

If you need assistance, please call (773) 995-2517.
If you would like personnel in the Office of the Registrar to change or update your address(es), please click on the link below to download the Change of Address form, and return it to the Registrar’s Office, ADM-128.

Change of Address (PDF)