Unofficial transcripts may be viewed online from CSU X-PRESS by selecting Academic Transcript from the Student Records menu.
Students may request the release of their transcripts in three ways:
- By mail $5.00 per copy (click here to download Transcript Request form)
- In person ($5.00 if to be mailed/ $10.00 if issued over the counter) Checks or money orders should be made payable to Chicago State University.
- Over the counter requests are $10.00 per copy (Click here to download Over the Counter Request form)
- Over the counter requests must be made between the hours of 9:00a.m. and 4:00pm
- Via web through the National Student Clearinghouse. A credit card is required for payment and the charge for transcripts ordered via web is $7.25.
To order via web click on the link below: http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/to_bridge.asp
- Full name
- Complete mailing address
- Telephone number
- Former name(s)
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- All dates of attendance
- Year of graduation, if applicable
- Complete mailing address of the institution/individual to receive the transcript
- Date of request
- Written signature
- Transcript Department
- Office of the Registrar
- Chicago State University
- 9501 S. King Dr. ADM- 128
- Chicago, IL 60628-1598
Chicago State University complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
Comments or suggestions?
Contact us: CSU-Registrar@csu.edu