The Veteran Affairs Office at Chicago State University assists Veterans and eligible
dependents with the processing of benefit information to secure the use of educational
benefits. Programs sponsored through our office include:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Illinois Veterans Grant (IVG)
- National Guard Grant (ING)
- MIA/POW Scholarship
- The Montgomery GI Bill
- Reservist Tuition Assistance
- Administration Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Veterans Administration Chapter 35
- Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)
Survey of Services and Programs for Veterans, Active Duty Military Personnel and Families
(Illinois Public Act 96-0133) (.pdf)
In additional to Veteran and/or Military benefits students may also qualify for standard
Federal and/or State of Illinois financial aid benefits, including student loans.
For more information please access the Office of Student Financial Aid web site.
It is the responsibility of all students to keep themselves informed as to issues
that may affect their veterans benefits by regularly accessing the Veterans Affairs
web site and CSU X-Press.