ARE YOU READY TO GRADUATE? 2015 GRADUATION CHECKLIST
- As soon as possible see your Academic Advisor to assess your readiness to graduate and complete your graduation application.
- Take your advisor-approved graduation application to the Bursar Office (ADM 212) for review of your University financial account.NOTE: Even if you are receiving funding from an external source (i.e. agency, Veterans Affairs) it is your responsibility to ensure that your account is reconciled.
- Once the Bursar has provided your account reconciliation see the cashiers to pay any outstanding fees and to pay your graduation application fee of $50.00 (ADM 212)
- February 13th – is the deadline for Graduate students to submit advisor-approved graduation applications to the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies (ADM 308) for May 2015 degree conferment. Advisors must also submit the associated GAPP form by this date. Students submitting applications after the February 13th deadline will not be eligible for spring 2015 degree conferment or for participation in the 356th Commencement Ceremony.
- March 27th – is the deadline for undergraduate students to submit advisor-approved graduation applications to the Office of Evaluations (ADM 128). (See page 4 of the Commencement Bulletin) Students submitting applications after the March 27th deadline will not be eligible for spring 2015 degree conferment or for participation in the 356th Commencement Ceremony.
- March 27th – is the deadline for all students that are planning to participate in the commencement ceremony to order and pay for their cap and gown via the online ordering website (www.herffjones.com/college/chicagostate). This site will not be accessible after this date. After the website is closed students will need to purchase regalia from the CSU Bookstore. Bookstore pricing is higher than online pricing.
- April 1st - Check the Commencement website for update regarding the number of Commencement Ceremony tickets that will be distributed to each graduate. You must pay the participation fee of $35 in order to receive tickets. (See page 11 of Commencement Bulletin.)
- April 22nd, 23rd, or 25th – Commencement Countdown. Graduates should attend one of the dates of Commencement Countdown to pick up ceremony tickets, cap and gown, take graduation photos, and complete final University checkout. (See page 5 of Commencement Bulletin.)
- May 14th - Commencement Day
For detailed information regarding your upcoming graduation review the Commencement Bulletin