The State Officials and Employees Ethics Act (5I.LCS 430) requires that all CSU employees
to complete the Annual Ethics Training.
- WHO: All Full-Time employees
- WHEN: October 1 - October 30, 2014
- HOW: Please click Ethics Training Login for Full-Time Permanent Employees ONLY
|User ID: First name + middle initial + last name + 2-digit month + 2-digit day of
|For Example: John W. Smith was born June 5th
Your User ID Would Be: johnwsmith0605
(Your Login ID excludes all special characters, such as hyphens or apostrophes.)
Default Password: ethics#123
|(You will be prompted to change your password. Please choose one you will remember.)
|Questions: Contact Ethics Training Administrator 773-995-3519 or CSU Helpdesk at 773-995-3963.
- WHO: Student employees, extra help, part time and other employees
- WHEN: November 3 - December 3, 2014
You will need your University ID number to complete the Certification page.
Please read the document and SIGN the Certification Page [last page]. Return the Certification page to CSU Office of
Human Resources - ADM 203.
- WHO: All newly hired employees
- WHEN: Provided at the time of employment and must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- HOW: Paper-based Offline Training