Readmission: "Welcome Back"

Former undergraduate students of Chicago State University who were in good academic standing at the time of withdrawal and who wish to re-enroll after an absence of two or more years must submit the following:

  • Completed and signed undergraduate application for readmission.
  • Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended during absence from CSU.

NOTE: Applicants will be readmitted to the program in which they were previously enrolled. To change degree programs students must contact the Office of Academic Evaluation and Advisement, Cook Administration Building, Room 128, 773/995-2517.

Former CSU students contact the Undergraduate Admissions for further instructions.